New friend has been added

From: <Izabella.Lundholm2415_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 12:59:08 -0700

A direct message was just sent to you from Michelle:
This social distancing is making me so bored. Do you want to get off with me? We can get on messenger and Ill show you every inch of myself. You can tell me exactly what you want to see and Ill watch you do anything you want. We can make plans in the future but lets have some fun together now. Get in touch with me soon.
You can view her profile and send a responsehttp://www.tomeetusup.com.
About Michelle -
Age: 27
Body Type: Petite