Cutiee!!! I saw your picture on one of the dating site =)

From: Rita <respond_at_makereply.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 11:34:05 +0000

Rita 25
Teller
Send A Reply!
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/yc792l2g4pb82/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/38125ef787947d5c8cff11dcff3629a2f6772efe
SEARCH | PROFILE | INSTAGRAM
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/yc792l2g4pb82/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/38125ef787947d5c8cff11dcff3629a2f6772efe
3233 Holly Street
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Unsubscribe
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/yc792l2g4pb82/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/8215e8f3f450e7128cc18f6d7deaa32d6990ee13
_Our customer care team is committed to supporting your search and
ensuring a smooth, safe and stress-free online dating experience for
all members. The team is on-hand for personal support should you ever
need it and actively works to protect you against any improper
conduct. Above all, we want to make sure the quality of your matches
remains high._
____
____
____