Hey, I've been following your profile for a while now.

From: Susan <respond_at_makereply.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 00:05:34 +0000

SEARCH | PROFILE | INSTAGRAM
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/bw338ae3pmfeb/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/a2ebd15759e99eb8aa3f073e6b60647c58273f53
Susan 29
Store Employee
Send A Reply!
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/bw338ae3pmfeb/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/a2ebd15759e99eb8aa3f073e6b60647c58273f53
2478 Sarah Drive
Lafayette, LA 70506
Unsubscribe
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/bw338ae3pmfeb/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/0ea73bf08e971a5bbc6704f1649c815096350b88
_Our customer care team is committed to supporting your search and
ensuring a smooth, safe and stress-free online dating experience for
all members. The team is on-hand for personal support should you ever
need it and actively works to protect you against any improper
conduct. Above all, we want to make sure the quality of your matches
remains high._
____
____
____