Zoom Video Message Sent - 1:30PM

From: 🎈Katie Roy <EVAN.presley2162_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 13:44:42 -0700

You have been sent a PM from Emma:
You just caught my eye. How about we spend some time chatting with each other tonight? Ill get on messenger and you can see me. Ill let you watch me exposing myself and Ill make sure that you really enjoy yourself. If we have a spark we can plan to meet up in the future. because we arent very far from each other. Drop me a line soon.
You may visithttp://www.talkliveus.comto view her detail and to send a response.