You promised, after my online class we will chat

From: Luna <respond_at_makereply.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 05:02:20 +0000

New Message Alert!
Luna
Reply Now!
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/jg382a042k926/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/3b7843b57897f2ccc4cb40793c21fa1cb2a00fb1
Photos | Search | Facebook
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/jg382a042k926/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/3b7843b57897f2ccc4cb40793c21fa1cb2a00fb1
19 Gerald L. Bates Drive
South Boston, MA 02127
remove HERE
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/jg382a042k926/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/caf9436218b9930619889950d403ec9e94f1d64a
_Our customer care team is committed to supporting your search and
ensuring a smooth, safe and stress-free online dating experience for
all members. The team is on-hand for personal support should you ever
need it and actively works to protect you against any improper
conduct. Above all, we want to make sure the quality of your matches
remains high._
____
____
____