Good day.

From: John Bradley. <ohrichon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 12:36:19 -0300

--
Good day.
My name is John Bradley, I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited
and unexpected mail. I work with a legal firm here in United Arab
Emirate (UAE) as an advisory board member under inheritance department
(I am withholding the name of the firm for security reason).
In brief, my job is to see that any unclaimed account resulting from
demise of account holder is certified and confirmed (UNCLAIMED) before
final liquidation instruction is passed on such account file.
All I require is your honest co-operation, upon your response, I will
write you full detailed email message.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the Law.
I expect to hear from you.
Best regards,
John Bradley.