It's here: Memorial Day 40% Sale

From: Tracktion <tracktioneer_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 00:30:56 +0000

Your Software is Here
Celebrate Memorial Day with our sitewide 40% savings on all software. Now is the time to grab some new software at unbelievable prices.

Discount code: HOME40
Enter code during checkout.
This sale won't last long!

https://www.tracktion.com

Read full newsletter online here:
https://newsletter.tracktion.com/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/xONahwT9Ify5S89258auMRqA

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com

Find us on Facebook
https://newsletter.tracktion.com/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/Zm7FkQHhswbqAExhOoCiNw/xONahwT9Ify5S89258auMRqA

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: