Live its good socalled 96823 dull

From: Nickole Kozan <nhmkozan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 23:21:50 +0000

Hello. sure. My gorgeous offer, let's play through the camera. I’m a beautiful slender girl. Come to me.https://1drv.ms/w/s!AnbqLxP7FmBrb7dHRdLS4u1wJE8?e=wNgTrL
He took the radiocassette player out of the top of the suitcase. He hit the rewind. He pushed play. Hellers voice came out the tiny speaker, Come in. Its open. And then Mr. Burys voice, I am Mr. Bury of Swindle and Crouch. Heller spotchecked it. It was all there on the cassette. I could think of no way to get that platen before Heller was killed. .BangBang had disappeared somewhere, some muttering about drilling.