David Wallimann's new course is out!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 15:23:28 +0000 (UTC)

improv? Music theory giving you a headache? Tired of looking at
diagrams and trying to figure out how to make them sound like all
those guitarists you watch? Meet Improvisation Mindset. My new
course that puts the joy back into your playing.What this is, is
a simple step-by-step approach that anyone can understand and
build on. If you're someone that feels like you've been stuck
spinning your wheels and just need a little extra help, this is
for you.

There is just enough music theory for you to understand what
you're doing, and to give you the tools you need to build. But
not enough theory to get lost and confused in.

I would say this course is *very* practical. and it works for ALL
genres, because even though the techniques and tones differ, the
concept is the same!

Click the link below to learn more!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoob7u3g4lqtp/dpheh0h7e9833e/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvYzU2M2Y3NTk_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COURSE! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoob7u3g4lqtp/e5uph7hn73qxx7/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvYzU2M2Y3NTk_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoob7u3g4lqtp/rki8hoh5mlx920/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoob7u3g4lqtp/q6f8h7h6dmng4g/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/zluwpdwxoob7u3g4lqtp/g4tnh5hzm8p7n7/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )