You've been challenged!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 20:04:11 +0000 (UTC)

I have a cool challenge for you today. See if you can complete
the full video without stoping! We all want to improve on guitar,
and I think we all know that means committing a certain amount of
time and resources to the cause. With life being as busy and
hectic as it is, it can be quite difficult to get that
much-needed practice time in.

That's where I've got some good news for you: there are
beneficial exercises that you can do that don't require a guitar!
Today's video contains just a couple examples that I got creative
with, but if you take some of the concepts that you struggle with
and get a little creative, I think you'll be able to come up with
some of your own guitar-less finger exercises! Check it out and
let me know if you have any of your own in the comments.

​CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/4zuxk6xzeesehg4x66hx/p8heh9h7grlxr3/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9WaVhmNkM0TUp1MA== )​

Practice Well!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/4zuxk6xzeesehg4x66hx/68ueh8h2nxdox5/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/4zuxk6xzeesehg4x66hx/5pivh7h9k3z730/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )