Confirmation of a new match

From: Ester Garner☮ <igor.Sisniega8900_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 21:45:55 -0700

You were just matched up with local user Samantha.
She has shared her details and sent you a direct message.
Message from Samantha:
What are you up to? Do you want to get to know me? Ive been trying to find an older guy to make a connection with. You should send me a message and lets chat. Ill get on camera and let you see every inch of me. If things work out we can make plans to have some fun in the future. I hope to hear from you soon.
You mayhttp://www.msgvideoto.comto view her profile and to send a response.
About Samantha:
Age - 25 Years Old
Hair Color - Blonde