READ THIS if you are still on the fence about the new course

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 15:22:42 +0000 (UTC)

I know you might still be on the fence with this new course. I
get it! There is so much content out there these days (so many
lessons), but only so much time. Is this really worth it? Will it
really help?

I don't want you to feel you are taking a risk, soooo....

I'm giving you a 30-day no-questions-asked refund GUARANTEE!

What does that mean? That means you have 30 days to take (or
finish) the course. Download all of the assets, watch the videos,
study the material, and if you don't like it for whatever reason,
I'll give you 100% of your money back! That's full, unlimited
access with no risk to you.

Learn everything.

If you still don't like the course, email me within 30 days and
receive a refund. It's really that simple. No fine print.

That said, the price will be going up in 48 hours. There will be
no exceptions after the early bird promotion is finished, so you
really have nothing to lose jumping in now! Click below to check
it out and decide if you want to take advantage of this great
deal while it's here!

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2ul7dx7cl/x0hph6h73r63w3/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvYzU2M2Y3NTk_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COURSE! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2ul7dx7cl/68ueh8h2okgo7o/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvYzU2M2Y3NTk_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1 )

PS: Tired of hearing about this course? Click here to stop
hearing about it! ( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2ul7dx7cl/98iv0gdocnh29qm9pr/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2ul7dx7cl/4kfvheh2g5egrd/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ== )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2ul7dx7cl/l7tehmhkr09r3g/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2s= )

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/k0uqogqnppc2ul7dx7cl/z0cghnhdw4vwer/aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL2Rhdmlkd2FsbGltYW5u )