Jashley commented on your photo

From: Jashley Anne <respond_at_makereply.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:42:25 +0000

ℱlirty ℋotties
MY PROFILE | MEET ME | MESSAGES
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/rd782c0kxh6a6/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/ad2eb5114917b9737c75eb21736ad95d77aedacb
You have a new photo comment!
Jashley Anne says: _Hey, I think you're cute. Can we..._
View Full Comment
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/rd782c0kxh6a6/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/ad2eb5114917b9737c75eb21736ad95d77aedacb
Jashley Anne is 23, Single and Female
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/rd782c0kxh6a6/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/ad2eb5114917b9737c75eb21736ad95d77aedacb
Dating isn’t about data. It isn’t about algorithms. It isn’t
about how many friends you have in common, or whether you want a boy
or a girl or no kids at all, it isn’t about how tall someone is or
the color or their hair, and it isn’t about finding "the one".
Dating is a chance — a chance to meet someone new, a chance for them
to introduce you to people, places and things that you never knew that
you’d love. It’s the chance that you won’t like them and that
they won’t like you. And it’s the chance that they will and that
you will too. It’s the chance to spend time together — maybe a
lifetime but maybe just an hour. It’s the chance to meet anyone,
anywhere in the world. It’s the chance that there might be more out
there, something you’ve never even imagined.
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/rd782c0kxh6a6/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/40f267b0228e821319cf4233454d10225e6ea8f0
Facebook
http://redirect.makereply.com/campaigns/rd782c0kxh6a6/track-url/ps197eg04ocd4/4749e07615d69272435379cfa9ad7f7b7b09526f
Twitter