Presentation _LJ Mold

From: Gavin.guo <ken-90_at_zgcektu.site>
Date: 8 Jun 2020 22:58:00 +0800

Dear Sir

How are you doing ?

We are a toolmaker from China having 20 years of experience in injection mold making and located at Dalang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province.

We are mould company specialized in plastic parts :

Ø  Automobile product :  Door panel .IP central channel .car lamp.Air Vent .A /B/C Pillar and so on .

Ø  Home appliances product : white goods parts .Fan .washing machine parts & TV parts .

Ø  Baby seats in car :  Each year we made more than ten tools of baby seats products.

Ø  Power Tool :  This is 2K & 3K product we made .

Ø  Other product :such as water pipe and fans .shift lever system.white goods components.eyewear parts.pipe fittings and so on .

We are looking forward to cooperation with you .

If you need to quote or know more info ,please let me know. I will be happy to give you .

Warmly Welcome to visit our company when you have the trip.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards!

Gavin guo

Sales Director

LJ LOGO LiJian Precision Mould Manufacture Co.,Ltd

Xinmalian Development District, Dalang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China. 523797

( +86-0769-8223 1382(Direct)

Cell phone: +86 135 8096 4282 /150 7061 5169

*  gavin.guo@ljmold.com