Transfer of ownership

From: Mary Jaharis <user_at_appli-style.jp>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 21:54:50 +0700

My name is Mary Jaharis, wife of late Michael Jaharis who was an American lawyer, businessman and philanthropist, He was the founder of Kos Pharmaceuticals and Vatera Healthcare Partners LLC, and co-founder of Arisaph Pharmaceuticals.

My late husband and I have an insured dormant investment account with a Private Investment Bank containing the sum of three million six hundred and ninety thousand us dollars and I want you to have the account and money.

The account is currently dormant due to my health conditions, I was not able to operate the account for over 5 years, leaving the account in the current dormant state. The investment account is protected by our insurance policy making any deduction impossible which means you will have to reactivate the account before you can be able to transfer or withdraw the fund.

If you are capable and can handle the account reactivation fee which has to be paid separately, then all you have to do is forward this email to my attorney, she is already aware of my decision and she will assist you with the bank wire transfer process if you can handle the account reactivation fee, here is the contact details of my attorney.

Barrister Deborah Stones
Legal Financial Solicitor, Banking & Financial Institutions, Commercial Finance, Litigation
barrdeborahstones_at_gmail.com

This email will be sent to you by my caretaker on my behalf as I am currently unavailable. This is the only email you will receive from me, as shocking and strange as all this may feel or seem, I don't want you to be alarmed and If you choose not to accept, I understand, my account will be terminated and funds repossess by the bank if no one shows up for it as I have no one else to give this to but you, I have given all I can to my children and those close to me including my caretakers, this is the only good left for me to do. It is between you and the bank now and I wish you all the best while you are still here.

Yours Sincerely.
Mary Jaharis