IT'S BACK Our Biggest Sunglasses Sale!🧎🏽‍

From: Ray-Ban® Store <jptom_at_qichecyw.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2020 15:58:33 +0800
Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam 🧘🏽‍♀️
BEST SELLERS COLLECTIONS LIFESTYLE NEW ARRIVALS
RB3183 Top Bar 003/8Z Polarized
$249.90 $24.99
SHOP NOW
Shooter RB3138 181/71
$249.90 $24.99
SHOP NOW
RB3447 Round Metal 112/Z2
$249.90 $24.99
SHOP NOW
REGISTER NOW TO GET $10 OFF
2020 Ray-Ban® Official site
This email was sent to none_at_none.hu.🧘🏽‍♀️
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:9687 brook road, stratford, ct, 6614
02:010:003 And Moses and Aaron came in unto Pharaoh, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, How long wilt thou refuse to humble thyself before me? let my people go, that they may serve me.47:003:016 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.26:003:009 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.08:001:003 And Elimelech Naomi's husband died; and she was left, and her two sons.30:005:001 Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel.23:035:001 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.26:038:015 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:04:026:054 To many thou shalt give the more inheritance, and to few thou shalt give the less inheritance: to every one shall his inheritance be given according to those that were numbered of him.61:003:002 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:42:012:012 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.05:018:015 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;51:001:005 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;26:014:005 That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols.44:016:002 Which was well reported of by the brethren that were at Lystra and Iconium.01:024:054 And they did eat and drink, he and the men that were with him, and tarried all night; and they rose up in the morning, and he said, Send me away unto my master.07:005:009 My heart is toward the governors of Israel, that offered themselves willingly among the people. Bless ye the LORD.44:008:013 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.04:020:005 And wherefore have ye made us to come up out of Egypt, to bring us in unto this evil place? it is no place of seed, or of figs, or of vines, or of pomegranates; neither is there any water to drink.28:003:001 Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.