RE:Black bag 2020-06-13 6:04:06

From: Steven | RONTA <sales_at_xmronta.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 06:03:53 +0800

Hi, gabot.tren
How are you?
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd is a well established company specialized in manufacturing different types of bags located in Xiamen, China.
We mainly produce non-woven bags, cooler bags, duffle bags, backpacks, sports bags, garment bags, beach bags, travel bags, etc.
This is a unique design of duffel backpack, you can use it as a duffel bag or pack it as a backpack.

Material: 500D waterproof pvc
Size:45L
MOQ:500 pcs

Meanwhile, we can also custom make the bags according to your own desings.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's any question.
Kind regards,
Steven Xiu
sales manager
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
Please kind reply "unsubscribe" if you're not interested in our products, then we won't send you emails again. Thanks!

10
 In my last hours I shall see him standing among the angels, waiting for me on the banks of the shining river

duffel_backpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: duffel_backpack.jpg)