IM sent from Brittany - 11:22pm

From: Christina Williams❤ <Vernita.gunby9192_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 13:27:29 -0700

You just made a connection with Brittany.
She has sent you a message:
I've been looking for an older guy that knows how to handle a girl like me. Right now I cant stop thinking of a complete stranger coming over and using me for a night. Do you want to have some fun with me? Drop me a line on messenger and lets make plans to get together soon. We can have a night we will never forget. I hope to hear from you.
You mayhttp://www.meetdous.comto view her details and to respond.