ATEX/IECEX/UL explosion proof LED lights

From: CESPEX <sales_at_cespexled.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 16:22:40 +0800

Helloļ¼š

We are a manufacturer in China producing Explosion proof LED lighting fixtures, with IECEX/ATEX/UL1598/UL844/DLC/SAA certifications, over 80% energy saving than HPS/MH version, if you may use it for projects or distribute it, pls just contact us for detailed catalogue and prices or visit our website to learn more, we'll always be here to cooperate with you.

Yours sincerely

Martin

CESPEX Lighting Co.,Ltd

www.cesp-industrial. com