Monthly digest from MD5Online

From: MD5Online.org <contact_at_md5online.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 10:01:42 +0000

[DEFAULT_HEADER][ ]( # )
[ ]( # ) MD5Online
[ ]( # )
Hello,

I'm Pat from MD5Online.org.
As a MD5Online site member, I want to reach out with a quick heads up.
I know I didn't contact you enough in the past, and I want to fix this now

But don't panic, it will stay reasonable :)
The idea is just to email you each month with the recent changes on the website, and probably one mail from time to time for bigger announcements.

Pat
[ ]( # ) Recent changes on the website
[ ]( # )
New version coming:
If you have been on the website recently, you probably already know, but I will give you more details here.
A new version is coming with many changes. I will send you a specific email in a few days when released, but here are the major changes:
New design New premium system: I noticed that the Premium zone with the monthly subscription is not really adapted to your needs. You may have a huge quantity of hashes to decrypt one month, and nothing for a few months after that. That's why we'll move to a system of credits. You buy only what you need. (and a free version of the tools is still available obviously) New payment method: PayPal is not always the best solution for you and me. That's why I moved this new version to crypto-currency payment method. No premium zone: Premium features are now included on the website, just log in to get you credits available and try the advanced tool when needed.

If you want to give a try, the beta version is available here: https://4rsld.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/-OA8U9r26-op09hNSWqarSpAMwqEkAfp1Q3kvXFTXH78ql14HCPlLv3OO5VX3DBIpjpIkg31It-nvfIKbAKaNR-7j3-DN8Dso1xKMv4c6UdC1EEgfE1aHxhq4PsTg0lCCCh2BLEqhSReHF_qb2P4G1YHieOkwVIaQg
Let me know what you think! (reply to this email or use the contact form on the website)

Multiples fixes:
I also worked a lot to fix the bugs that dragged on for too long. I will not give you the list here as it's not the major change for this month, but I hope you had a better experience recently.
[ ]( # ) Blog posts
[ ]( # )

  How to create MD5 hashes in JavaScript?

As we all know about JavaScript but the MD5 hashes is a new thing in JavaScript. Today we will see how I can create MD5 hashes in JavaScript   [ Read More ]( https://4rsld.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/jxe5JfEq2XF24ppQinqDNZFkZ0lmCJ0E3M_pEPMXFoONxrCoeKMbPD5-zLyh5inddVOHpa_ib-pItz2Swx9QfqAVQvgVJqsyrs5hIziZh8q5tMpsKO0RpqSma3RKuvpCos4P9fWrr7x5G7bnjtcU_2ZtB4pa_W0gOAykz6PPnTTVqxDkhcgtXpI03P7bVwfd4Zo2-WNI )

  What’s the difference Between MD5 and SHA1?

MD5 and SHA1 are often used following a random pick by developer, but it’s not the same thing.
In this post, we’ll see why!   [ Read More ]( https://4rsld.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/Q_MHzOzW0kOMqAqKM7NEKcRrmqNsrMjON9VFcDo0uiGYzjURhoYCV259Ug1ppCUxD9WJ2-qLNm4SpuL7XajscOnBDnj_DRSBonyUpC5oLjJvjn7NoEGeunPFZRfnEjqWt5U4kV8fz46xcNASBfwxQrGjkIi5KCQz7zG6frgEWYsM70oPr4yPeEz-tHamigexhdSTPXY98Rs )
[ ]( # ) Your opinion matters
[ ]( # )
My goal on MD5Online is to give you the more useful tools you need.
I have many ideas, but the missing point to prioritize them and add new ones is to know a little more about you and what you're looking for.

If you have any idea to improve the website, [ please fill this form ]( https://4rsld.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/kDHE6esWofa5lUTCvf9o4lz3gu1KAyU8LtPAAnOXiZEdDlEpPIeXnmlF_1cEglYqATXUdtUqlffi1eH2d14qb_4TBmXPEaT-3Fg_tVxn3a-tbe0Nslcw739VElaVJN1sdVSIG2igQDK-LgqUtxw_Hi8K2PE2zYBaPw63ESBocpM9VmDO ) and I will do my best to work on it.
[ ]( # )

MD5Online - Free MD5 Encryption / Decryption
https://4rsld.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/lKHLNrhZnwJT4vpogRrWCNTTYy36PuVUfX-MTZcYz2Sz2oi7v2MPUg1vIjmXVUzi1tU-xhKlIu78iigPxAW_uppiZIWlPfLk-G3Vzgw2gC4OmnqkRaExW-pnBmNElOonxBYnpEx0xqxzpBEqiX1-8rQr_8GW85-1

This email was sent to none_at_none.hu
You received this email because you are registered with MD5Online.org