We provide high quality which you might need now

From: zch1 <zch1_at_hexafr.cn>
Date: 7 Jul 2020 21:29:19 +0800

Dear friends,

We are professional manufacturer of masks in china, we would like to introduce our products to you and provide you with a quote. We have a wide range of medical products, including disposable medical masks, disposable mask (not sterile), N95 masks, KN95 etc.

All of them are good quality with review reports, CE and FDA registration approved.

If your company is interested in our products, please let us know. As soon as we receive your detailed request, we will be happy to quote the lowest price.  We hope to establish business relationship with you  and provide you with our quality masks.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and most sincere regards

Ms. ZHOU

Mobile:18625878481