Go Pro and Save 40%

From: Tracktion <tracktioneer_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 20:47:04 +0000

Become An Audio Guru
Waveform is a rapidly evolving application specifically designed for the needs of modern music producers. Specializing in creative and inspirational workflows and avoiding features not explicitly needed allow the app to remain surprisingly fun and intuitive.

Waveform Pro licenses from $71.40 during the July​ 4th​ Sale!

https://newsletter.tracktion.com/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/P0phmhzUJ2ypasHUEhzdOA/7TpUD0Sf99O3ICMgn8pMxA

July 4th SALE
--------------------------------------
Celebrate the 4th​ of​ July​ with our sitewide 40% savings on all software. Now is the time to grab some new software at unbelievable prices.

Discount code: SUPER4TH
Enter code during checkout.
This sale won't last long!

https://www.tracktion.com

Read full newsletter online here:
https://newsletter.tracktion.com/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/7TpUD0Sf99O3ICMgn8pMxA

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com

Find us on Facebook
https://newsletter.tracktion.com/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/763VFvuj4vLjoZY1OlMnpWeA/7TpUD0Sf99O3ICMgn8pMxA

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: