Updates to Postman’s Privacy Policy

From: The Postman Team <info_at_postman.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:59:32 -0500 (CDT)

Hi nonenone1,

We're writing to let you know that we've updated the Postman Privacy Policy <http://go.postman.com/P000G1hUDM0A850N0jeD9i0>. We’ve made these updates as part of our commitment to protecting your privacy and to comply with applicable data privacy laws. The updated Privacy Policy went into effect on July 6, 2020, and there’s no action you need to take.

Here’s a brief overview of the changes:

        - We've added more detail about the data we collect, how we use it, and how we may share it.
        - We’ve added information about rights you may have under the new California Consumer Privacy Act <http://go.postman.com/a0001D09iU0j00fD9MGN5Ah>.

We encourage you to read the updated Postman Privacy Policy <http://go.postman.com/P000G1hUDM0A850N0jeD9i0> in its entirety. It’s pretty important.

And last but not least, thanks as always for being a part of the fantastic Postman community.

Regards,
The Postman Team