Jennifer Batten asked me to tell you about this...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:52:44 +0000 (UTC)

a:hover{color:#1b8ede;border-bottom-color:#1b8ede}
.button:hover{color:#fff;background:#666}

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

A few months ago, my friend Jennifer Batten told me that she was
putting together something pretty special with a few other
phenomenal guitar players this summer. The time has come!

>From Friday August 7th to Monday August 10th, Jennifer Batten,
Nili Brosh, Vicky Genfan and Gretchen Menn will be hosting the
Guitar Cloud Symposium. Tickets are on sale now at an eary bird
discount.

(
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uohnx53mh2/x0hph6h7q3o0lq/aHR0cHM6Ly9ndWl0YXJjbG91ZHN5bXBvc2l1bS5jb20v
)​
​​> CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uohnx53mh2/x0hph6h7q3o0lq/aHR0cHM6Ly9ndWl0YXJjbG91ZHN5bXBvc2l1bS5jb20v
)!

​​​PS: Keep an eye out for a very special announcement coming to
you as early as tomorrow morning. You don't want to miss it,
trust me! (hint: it has to do with an extremely rare thing Blues
players will love!):)

(
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/r8uomdoe99uohnx53mh2/e0hph7hnr46o2z/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ==
)