Movie Message Sent - 8:30pm

From: 🥚Helen Francis <GRETALakhtariya3624_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 22:55:21 -0700

I've been looking for someone near me to have a fling with. After my last relationship I really want to get with an older guy that has experience. If you think you can handle a girl like me then lets have some one on one time together. I am in need of a real man that can please me and I love trying new things. You can do anything you want to me and Ill make sure you are very happy. Take a look at my page and let me know if you are interested. Maybe we can get together this week. Message me soon.

You mayhttp://www.meetbangchat.comto reply and to view her photos.