Heart, Not Action! Only Today!

From: RAY-BAN <notice_at_amazon.com>
Date: 20 Jul 2020 18:28:27 +0900
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser. Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly. SPAM
Ray-Ban
all 90% off * Free Return *
EXCLUSIVE MENS WOMENS KIDS New Arrivals
Ray-Ban Sunglasses OUTLET STORE
90
EVERYTHING
%OFF
Ray-Ban Outlets SHOP NOW
Shipping & Returns Discount Coupons Products New

Our promises:

- Free delivery and returns with no minimum spend
- 100 days to return or exchange an item
- Same-day dispatch for orders placed before 7 Days.*
- Complete security with 100% secure order processing
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority

*Twenty-four hours a day, dependent upon payment validation
*See terms and conditions

Copyright © 2009-2020 RAY-BAN OUTLET STORE. All Rights Reserved.
Don't miss our special offer, Save up to 60% OFF and free delivery