Your profile was viewed

From: Fran Anderson👩 <MerylBerlia8196_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 22:16:29 -0700

You just made a connection with Jessika.
She has sent you a direct message:
Are you still looking for someone to have a fling with? I saw your profile and would love to meet up for some one on one time. I keep my body in great shape and I know you will love to explore it. If you want to come over you could take advantage of how eager I am to get laid. I am the sure thing that you are looking for. Get in touch with me soon because I am in need of some attention. I hope to hear back from you.
You mayhttp://www.togetiton.comto respond and to view her details.