RE:Canvas gymbag 2020-07-24 14:25:49

From: Steven | RONTA <ronta_bags_at_foxmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:25:35 +0800

Hi, dnm
Hope my email finds you well.

We're a professional manufacturer of different types of bags from Xiamen,China.
Our featured products are tote bags, backpacks, sports bags, duffle bags, gym bags, and many other types of bags. We're able to custom make almost all types of bags according to your requirements.
We would like to introduce our following duffle backpack,it is designed with adjustable backpack straps which are easily attached or detached, you can use it as either a duffle bag or a backpack. Here're the details of the duffle backpack:

Item: duffle backpack
Material: 500D waterproof pvc tarpaulin + 600D polyester
Size: 51 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm / 42L
MOQ: 500 pcs
Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's any question.
Kind regards,
Steven Xiu
sales manager
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.
Please kind reply "unsubscribe" if you're not interested in our products, then we won't send you emails again. Thanks!

 Now Kesey is dead, the bus still rusts under the Oregon sky, and we’re left with this fat novel called Sometimes a Great Notion

duffel_backpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: duffel_backpack.jpg)