5 things I wish I had learned earlier on guitar

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:03:26 +0000 (UTC)

a:hover{color:#1b8ede;border-bottom-color:#1b8ede}
.button:hover{color:#fff;background:#666}

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

I don't know about you, but I certainly wish that I could go back
in time and tell my young self about things I didn't know when I
started learning guitar. It would have saved me a lot of time
discovering my inner musician. Here are the 5 things I wish
someone would have told me about back then.

​CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cvheqqz4i6/l2hehmhkd96l46/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9nX2ZNSnNYSzkxWQ==
)​

(
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cvheqqz4i6/l2hehmhkd96l46/aHR0cHM6Ly95b3V0dS5iZS9nX2ZNSnNYSzkxWQ==
)

PS: For those who missed last week's Mega Blues bundle, we
decided to offer an extention! You can grab the bundle (over $800
worth of our top selling Blues courses) for three simple monthly
payments of $47.​​​​​​Click here to grab your bundle!​ (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cvheqqz4i6/dpheh0h72g8ekr/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvbWVnYS1ibHVlcy0yMDIw
)​​​​PS': This is the final day we are offering the bundle in
2020

(
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/n4uk4xk633cvheqqz4i6/owhkhqh80vgwn9/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ==
)