I have something new to tell you about!

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 17:13:08 +0000 (UTC)

a:hover{color:#1b8ede;border-bottom-color:#1b8ede}
.button:hover{color:#fff;background:#666}

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

I have something a little different to tell you about today...

My friends from Guitar Control have released a new course from
the amazing Joey Tafolla!

If you're looking to get into the world of blues-rock and
old-school riffage, look no further! Joey's course is a simple
technique-centric approach to playing in the style of many
classic rock greats. And the best part is, the course is built in
a no-nonsense, minimal-time way... a few minutes a day will get
you playing better than ever!

If this has piqued your interest, read more about it HERE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8ugmx4nu6/n2hohvho46wvkx/aHR0cDovL3dhbGxpbWFubmQuZ3VpdGFyaXN0My5ob3AuY2xpY2tiYW5rLm5ldC8_cD1lYXN5Ymx1ZXNyb2NrJmNiPTEmdHlwZT1k
)!

PS: This course is hosted on Guitar Control's website (different
from the Wallimann Guitar Artistry website!)

(
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8ugmx4nu6/wnh2hghodx9q3v/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ==
)

(