Re: [#2772834] Support

From: MyFreeHookups.com <support_at_myfreehookups.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 08:30:46 +0000

Dear user, I was unable to find a transaction with the details your provided.  Please let us know the exact description that appears on your credit card statement or any kind of evidence like an email the money left your account and was transferred to us. It would be very helpful if you also give us an overview of any other email addresses or usernames you might have used on our site. If you used a credit card : can you please give me the last 4 digits and the name on the card you used please ? If you used a gift card or paysafecard : can you please give me the entire pin number ? Best regards, Myfreehookups.com Support Team

              On
              Tue, 4 Aug at 8:20 AM