Save money and get extra Medicare benefits

From: easyMedicare.com <easyMedicare_at_mail.bostonmarketinggroup.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2020 05:55:42 -0400
easyMedicare Theismann - Email

Speak with a licensed sales agent

1-877-461-1499 / TTY 711

8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern, Monday to Friday

icon1   icon2   icon3   icon4   icon5

header2

Hi there, this is Joe Theismann, former NFL MVP and Super Bowl Champion. I’ve been a Medicare beneficiary for a few years now and I thought I was getting everything I deserved out of my coverage.

But I called easyMedicare.com recently and they told me about benefits I didn’t know I qualified for! They were able to find a plan that saved me money too.

easyMedicare.com made it so easy for me to find a new plan! I had a no-cost consultation call with one of their Medicare Advocates, who helped me compare prescriptions, doctors, and plan benefits. When I picked my new plan, he took me step by step through the enrollment process.

Call easyMedicare.com for your own no-cost consultation and find out if you’re eligible for additional benefits or savings!
1-877-461-1499
8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Eastern
Monday - Friday

Make Medicare Easy
icon-facebook icon-twitter icon-instagram icon-emc icon-youtubepng
Copyright © 2020 easyMedicare.com. All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
easyMedicare.com
5659 Rio Vista Drive
Clearwater, FL 33756