Movie Message Sent - 10:30pm

From: Ann Louisđź‘” <KapaSherton7081_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 14:57:27 -0700

You were just connected with Allison.
She has sent you a private message -
What are your plans this week? My boyfriend is going to be out of town for a while and I want to have a secret fling with someone. I want someone to do things to me that he never will. Do you want to come over? This is your chance to have some fun and no commitment. I saw your profile and thought you seemed like the type of guy that would love to take advantage of the situation. If you think you can please me then get in touch. I hope we talk soon.
You mayhttp://www.getsmeonu.com to respond and to view her details.
About Allison -
Age: 24 years old
Body Type: Petite