Upgrade Your Studio!

From: Tracktion <tracktioneer_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 20:59:51 +0000

Win a Lyra 2 interface worth $2,549 and
upgrade to Waveform Pro Extreme.

Simply share a photo of your creative space on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. Be it a multi-million dollar studio or a laptop in a bedroom, photos will be judged on creativity not gear so get posting now!

Rules:
- Your computer in the photo MUST feature Waveform DAW. Download the free version if needed.
- Tag _at_TracktionSoftware (Facebook and Instagram) or _at_TracktionSW (Twitter) in your post.
- Include the hashtag #UpgradeMyStudio

The deadline to enter is August​ 30​, 2020​. One winner will be chosen and announced online. We will share some of our favourite photo entries each week!

Read full newsletter online here:
https://newsletter.tracktion.com/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/d8TWZqkvk6prkIvX8D2gWA

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com

Find us on Facebook
https://newsletter.tracktion.com/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/Izarw9ecC0YZwMJinlgWEA/d8TWZqkvk6prkIvX8D2gWA

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: