DONATION FOR YOUR!!!

From: Bill and Helene Lawrence <knut_at_desmo.no>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 08:06:56 -0700

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a PowerBall of 150,000.000.00 jackpot on December 16, 2019 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 5 MILLION Dollar to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of 8-10 lucky individuals all over the world plus 10 close friends and family.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below and send your response back to us.

https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/150-million-powerball-ticket-claimed

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you to strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

We await your urgent response Via email
Good-luck,
Bill and Helene Lawrence