Peter Cruddas Donation !!!

From: Peter Cruddas <bankofcanada1985_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:44:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, I'm Mr. Peter Andrew Cruddas an English banker,businessman and
philanthropist. I always give out 25% of my personal wealth to charity
every year. I also pledged to give away 25% this year 2020.
Become a registered member of my Charity Foundation and receive instant
donation amount of £500,000.00,

If you are interested in our donation please contact me for more info.
I really want you to be part of our Charity Foundation so we can join
hands together to help the needy..

Be blessed
Mr. Peter Cruddas