The biggest misconception about becoming a good guitar player

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 15:27:42 +0000 (UTC)

a:hover{color:#1b8ede;border-bottom-color:#1b8ede}
.button:hover{color:#fff;background:#666}

David Wallimann's new course is out!

Hey http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит!It's been
said you need to dedicate 10,000 hours to something to become an
expert in it...That's not really true... Not all time is useful
time. Sitting in front of my TV doing the same finger exercise
over and over again for 10,000 hours does not make me an expert
at guitar (although I might become an expert of that specific
exercise...).

It's all about time *well* spent... Not time wasted.

How many times have you sat down to "practice" not knowing what
to do? How many of those times just devolved into messing around
until you got bored and put the guitar down? We've all been
there...

The problem is that you will never get better doing that. You
might get really good at doing one or two things, but that
doesn't create mature musicianship.

This course helps you design YOUR very own secret weapon to
knowing EXACTLY what to practice!And.. It's offered at a massive
discount this week. If nothing else, I'd encourage you to at
least take a look at the course and see for yourself!

CLICK HERE TO UNLOCK YOUR SPECIAL PRICE (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumuol09ofg/z2hghnhdgpvenx/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmwwLnVzL3MvYzdkMTEzZGY_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)

(
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumuol09ofg/z2hghnhdgpvenx/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmwwLnVzL3MvYzdkMTEzZGY_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)

PS: Tired of hearing about this course? Click here to stop
hearing about it! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/v8u6kw64mmumuol09ofg/x0hd82rqf6h7g96eov/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz
)

(