You just linked up

From: <Thibaut.OTTIENO6523_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 21:41:04 -0700

You have just made a new connection with Julia.

She is local to you and has sent a request to meet.

Visit here to view her profile. http://www.meetcomego.com

About Julia: Age - 24 | Body Type - Petite | Hair Color - Blonde | Eye Color - Blue | Sign - Virgo

Message From Julia:

Are you still available? I have been really wanting to get it on with a total stranger. It can be our secret. I have a fantasy about lettin an older guys use me for a night. If you are interested then please get in touch.

http://www.meetcomego.com/rq
Unsubscribe here.