Securing Your Journey To The Cloud webinar series | Meet Trend Micro Cloud One

From: Trend Micro <biuro_at_trendmicro.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 08:13:28 -0500 (CDT)

Securing Your Journey To The Cloud series >>> <https://visit.trendmicro.com/f00fX7W0IP04DX3tCQDnN0z>
Securing Your Journey To The Cloud

Webinar Series

Hello,

We are pleased to invite you to a series of webinars about Trend Micro Cloud One™ - a new protection platform for the cloud.

During 5 weekly meetings, you will learn about many aspects of this innovative solution, from concept to tactical solutions and technologies used. Protection of servers with Cloud One Workload Security, security for DevOps processes, ensuring compliance with current regulations and comprehensive network security with Cloud One Network Security.

Take part in the most interesting webinar, few or all of them. We're looking forward to seeing you!
Register now, meet Cloud One and start our secure journey to the cloud!

Register now! <https://visit.trendmicro.com/yDfCItNQ0X0WDXQ7zo00430>

Best regards,
Trend Micro
Securing Your Journey To The Cloud | Webinar Series
15.09 - 13.10.2020 (5 weekly webinars)
_at_ 10:00 (CEST)

If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe here: https://resources.trendmicro.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVdJNE0yWmhZV1l6T1dObCIsInQiOiIyNngzU1BIMC9EQ1d6c2oxd2s5RW83ZEFOTTZZODBJdHZmaHIxSmV4YU0rbnJGT1VlN1o0NFZhZWh2U3RrY2lKL2JlZFpoclc1QktrMDNabHZaaG13aXRFeU02a0lxbWFlV2Q1ZG5EUWUybUxLd2p1TGRJQS96eENrMG5NaHRRS1hHQVRBUGpyUlNLcE55RnMvN3VKMHc9PSJ9.