I really want to get off

From: Wendy Kim😍 <stephano.Ghorishizadeh8749_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 12:04:07 -0700

You have been sent a direct message from Amelia-
Ive been trying to get in touch with you. I saw your profile and thought you would be great to have a fling with. I shared some of my selfieshttp://www.getuptome.com. If you like what you see we should meet up. We arent very far from each other so if you want to get together and have some fun drop me a line. Im just out of a relationship and need some attention from a guy soon. I hope to hear back from you.