RE: Hot suggestion

From: CravingWives <noreply_at_cwcupid.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 02:07:11 +0000

Hi 223456,

We just want to remind you to not missing out on our hot suggestion we&rsquo;ve given you. Follow the link to find sexy singles who are ready to mingle ;)

See here who we think you should check out

You've received this message because you signed up on CravingWives. The link in this email will forward you to a site that we have selected for you.

Extra Dimensions Limited, 4 Agiou Nektariou, Flat/Office 101, Agia Varvara, 2560 Nicosia, Cyprus

Click here to unsubscribe