Whats up with you

From: Theresa Erickson✔ <bilez.torre1297_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 22:45:08 -0700

You have a new match on your profile with Cynthia.
She is local to you and sent a request to meet.
You may send her a responsehttp://www.talkwemeet.com.
Age: 26 years old
Body Type: curvy
Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: green
Occupation: teacher

Message -
Im so bored right now. Do you want to meet up and do something soon? I've been looking for a guy to have a fling with and you caught my eye. I would love to have someone in my life that I can try new things with. Im available all week if you want to connect. Lets do something.