Hey babe..just wanna know if ur ok

From: Melissa <Melissa_at_awardingtip.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 13:03:07 +0000

HOME | MESSAGE | PROFILE
http://redirect.awardingtip.com/campaigns/fp6963sc5s20a/track-url/pe9469ptknf2e/22e8866d3b0bc0881ef10f553f269a7e9b055d02
MELISSA MELGREN | _25 Single_
REPLY BACK!
http://redirect.awardingtip.com/campaigns/fp6963sc5s20a/track-url/pe9469ptknf2e/9e9bb2c00e5aea39a651b3b39309f0695dfdb9ba
Our customer care team is committed to supporting your search and
ensuring a smooth, safe and stress-free online dating experience for
all members. The team is on-hand for personal support should you ever
need it and actively works to protect you against any improper
conduct. Above all, we want to make sure the quality of your matches
remains high.
© 2015 - 2020. All rights reserved. | Privacy & Terms of Use
Unsubscribe Here
http://redirect.awardingtip.com/campaigns/fp6963sc5s20a/track-url/pe9469ptknf2e/e0b2c5ddaddf0a182d5bd09265bde58f5810db83
____
____