I need to confess something about my playing...

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 16:14:41 +0000 (UTC)

a:hover{color:#1b8ede;border-bottom-color:#1b8ede}
.button:hover{color:#fff;background:#666}

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

I have a confession: for many years, I was confused by chords. I
could play ok enough, but whenever I had to read a chord chart I
faked it hoping no one would notice.​So one day I decided to
break it down and teach myself. As it turns out, it's super easy
if you have a system to decode what you're reading! And the best
part is that once the system learned, there's no need to memorize
tons of voicings! Don't believe me? Check out the new Chord
Builder course; on sale this week only!​​CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT
THE CHORD BUILDER COURSE (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/lmu5r653ppc6ulx599b6/7qh7h8h4grwg9qhz/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvZmI0NTE5OWM_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)​

Hurry! The sale ends this Saturday at midnight!

PS: Tired of hearing about this course? ​Click here to stop
hearing about it! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/lmu5r653ppc6ulx599b6/owhmoo7ehqh8z2gzw9iv/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL2VtYWlscy8=
)​

(