The Double Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese is here to stay.

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 18:34:58 +0100

Plus, read more about our new safety measures.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Your safety is our priority

To ensure your safety we will be implementing a few changes.

Between 5am and 10pm, customers can visit us for takeaway,
dine-in, Drive-thru and order McDelivery®.

Dine-in customers will continue to be served by Table
Service, with carefully managed numbers inside the restaurant.
If you are coming into our restaurants then don't forget to
bring your face covering with you.

After 10pm, our Drive-thru lanes will remain open and
McDelivery® will still be available in over 800
participating restaurants.

We're pleased that our safety measures allow us to continue
to serve you your McDonald's favourites. Click below to read
more about our changes.

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest-updates/reassurance.html

Double Quarter Pounder™️ with Cheese

Back for good

You're getting more of the good stuff. Two 100% British
and Irish beef patties with cheese, tomato ketchup, mustard,
fresh onions and pickles in a sesame seed bun.
The Double Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese is so delicious,
it's here to stay.* Download the app and order yours today.

Download the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

Tried our Triple Cheeseburger yet?

Download the app and order our new Triple Cheeseburger** today
for just £2.19 as part of our Saver Menu. Three 100% British
and Irish beef patties, onions, pickles, ketchup, mustard
and cheese in a soft, toasted bun – what's not to love?

Download the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

It's legendary

Tried our delicious Chicken Legend® yet? Crispy coated chicken,
warm bakehouse roll, lettuce, and your choice of Cool Mayo, Hot
and Spicy Mayo or BBQ sauce. Download the app and order yours now†.

Download the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

Now in Happy Meal®

Minions have arrived! Your kids can now choose between a
fun book or Minions toy with their Happy Meal® until
3rd November 2020.‡

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest/happy-meal.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/McDonaldsUK/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/McDonaldsUK

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/McDonaldsUK

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Double Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese: served after 11.00am.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.

**Triple Cheeseburger: served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability.

†Chicken Legend: served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability.

‡BOOK or TOY-offer only available at selected restaurants
when featured. Customer may choose if item is a toy or book
but not the specific item or range. MINIONS Happy Meal until
November 3rd 2020. Each Happy Meal is served from 11am with
one pre-selected item, also sold separately. Whilst stocks last.
Range-items comprise toys and no books and are available at
different times. See mcdonalds.co.uk for full range.

© Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

© 2020 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.