Our new Quarter Pounder™ range is here!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 11:40:22 +0100

Spicy or Deluxe? Download the app to order now.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

To ensure your safety, we will be implementing a few changes
to our opening hours so we can continue to serve you your
favourites. Find out more.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest-updates/reassurance.html

Switch up your Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese

LIMITED TIME ONLY

Try a new take on a trusty classic! Tuck into a Spicy
Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese, with a 100% beef
quarter-pounder patty, pepper jack cheese, jalapeños
and a spicy ketchup in a sesame seed bun*.

Or, enjoy a taste of the Quarter Pounder™ Deluxe: all the
makings of a delicious Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese plus
shredded lettuce, tomato and cool mayo** – it's the perfect
combination!

They're here until 17th November 2020.

Download the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

For a limited time, we're bringing the fresh flavour of a
classic BLT to your McChicken Sandwich®. Crispy coated
chicken with bacon, lettuce, tomato and Emmental cheese,
all served in a soft sesame bun†.

It's on the menu until 17th November 2020.
Order yours today.

Download the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

They're back! Whether you want to share or keep them to
yourself, our Nacho Cheese Wedges have returned for a
limited time only. Filled with spicy jalapeño slices and
served with sour cream & chive dip, order 5, or a Sharebox
of 15 today‡.

Download the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

With two classic McFlurry® flavours back on the menu, the
toughest part is picking which one to have. Soft dairy ice
cream swirled with Cadbury Dairy Milk or Cadbury Dairy Milk
Caramel pieces∆. Choices... choices...

Download the app
http://hyperurl.co/mctzd2

Our essential ingredient

>From our RSPCA Assured pork and 100% British and Irish beef
to our organic milk and free-range eggs, it's the produce of
over 23,000 British and Irish farmers that help make your
favourites. Watch their story below∆∆.

Watch now
https://youtu.be/en4-5ushRmo

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/McDonaldsUK/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/McDonaldsUK

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/McDonaldsUK

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Spicy Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese: served after 11.00am.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.
Available until 17th November 2020.

**Quarter Pounder™ Deluxe: served after 11.00am.
Participating restaurants only. Subject to availability.
Available until 17th November 2020.

†McChicken BLT: served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
17th November 2020.

‡Nacho Cheese Wedges: served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
17th November 2020.

∆Cadbury Dairy Milk & Dairy Milk Caramel McFlurry®:
served after 11am. Participating restaurants only. Subject
to availability. © 2020 McDonald's

Cadbury Dairy Milk is a trade mark of Cadbury Ltd.

∆∆British and Irish farmers placeholder legal line.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

© 2020 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.