How does your guitar idol play?

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 15:25:08 +0000 (UTC)

a:hover{color:#1b8ede;border-bottom-color:#1b8ede}
.button:hover{color:#fff;background:#666}

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

We all have different tastes. Different ears, different minds,
different fingers... so it makes sense that we would all listen
to different things in music.

It's important to know what you like and what inspires you! Is it
melody? Is is harmonic phrasing? Rhythm? Speed? Dissonance?

Odds are, the players that MOST of us would consider the *best*
have an excellent grasp on a few of these categories... not just
a ton of experience in one. IT's crucial to diversify your
skillset!

You can't just have crazy speed without melody and expect to
sound amazing... You need both!

That's what my Elemental Speed course sets out to teach you!
Learn the crazy techniques to give you the speed to play WHATEVER
you want, but also the ear to play something meaningful!

Check it out at the link below!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE COURSE (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/zluwpdwxoob7uezrrgtp/e0hph7hnxdow4vh8/aHR0cHM6Ly9kZmw0LnVzL3MvMzliYmNjMDc_ZW09bm9uZUBub25lLmh1
)

PS: Tired of hearing about the Elemental Speed course? Click here
to stop hearing about it! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/zluwpdwxoob7uezrrgtp/7qhvlg9mc8h4gx5pz5cz/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvZW1haWxz
)

(