Safely serving your favourites.

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 18:30:41 +0100

An update from our CEO.

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hi Everyone,

Following a series of new measures announced and proposed
across the UK and Ireland, I wanted to write to you to outline
how we are working with governments and health authorities to
ensure we can continue to safely serve you your McDonald’s favourites.

We are staying open

Closing the McDonald’s estate in March was the hardest
decision I’ve faced in my career. Together with our franchisees,
suppliers and employees, from the moment we closed the doors we
were working out how to safely reopen. I am incredibly proud of
how we worked together to ensure that we could reopen slowly and
safely, prioritising the safety of our people, customers and delivery
partner couriers. We have a range of clear, enhanced safety measures
in place to ensure we keep serving you safely, including where further
restrictions have come into effect in different parts of the country.

Safely serving your favourites

In those regions where our dining rooms are subject to curfew, these
safety precautions, plus test and trace procedures, have enabled us
to stay open. Our Drive-thru lanes across the country are serving
into the night, and together with Uber Eats and Just Eat we are
open for delivery past 10pm across the UK and Ireland. The My McDonald’s app
continues to remain the most accurate place for your local
restaurant’s opening hours and we’ll ensure we keep the website up
to date too. Please do check before you travel particularly if you
are in an area of local lockdown.

Help us to enable you to visit safely

I also would like to call on all of our customers to continue to help
keep one another stay safe. The varied restrictions across the country
and the continuing cycle of anticipated changes understandably creates
some confusion. Our restaurant teams are reacting quickly and
professionally to these changes and new legal requirements.
Unfortunately, I continue to hear of occasional incidences of
confrontation and aggression in our restaurants when customers are
asked to adhere to the regulations on face coverings, social distancing
or when closing our dining areas.

We’ve introduced a ‘last orders’ style system, and where applicable,
will not allow dine-in orders after 9:30pm to prevent some of these
challenges. Unless you are exempt, you will be required to where a
face covering until you’re sat at a table, even when collecting a
takeaway. Our people are our greatest asset and I am incredibly
proud of the way our teams are working to help keep you and each
other safe.

Your continued kindness and adherence to these measures are greatly appreciated.

Paul Pomroy
Chief Executive Officer, McDonald's UK and Ireland

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/McDonaldsUK/?brand_redir=10150097174480584

Twitter
https://twitter.com/McDonaldsUK

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/McDonaldsUK

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

© 2020 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.