Welcome to Happy Meal®!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 09:30:50 +0100

Thanks for signing up to receive our newsletters.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Happy Meal®
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest/happy-meal.html

Hi there!

You've signed up to Happy Meal® emails

Thank you for signing up to receive our newsletters. Keep an
eye on your inbox for the latest news and updates,
and check out our Family Fun Hub; it's full of activities to
entertain the whole family.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/family-hub.html

Most of our restaurants are now open for Takeaway,
Drive-thru, Eat In and McDelivery®. We're still taking
all the necessary precautions to help keep
our teams and customers safe, including serving a reduced
menu, operating reduced hours, regularly sanitising all
touch points and wearing face coverings.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest-updates/reassurance.html

Thank you for your continued patience and support whilst we
get back up and running.

Explore Happy Meal
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest/happy-meal.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/latest/happy-meal.html

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/McDonaldsUK/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/McDonaldsUK

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/McDonaldsUK

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

© 2020 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal and McFlurry are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.