And how a good deal I shared out, 0OLB697EDZLXPCFD

From: Lyda Nekola <lyda6u2znekola_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 22:27:59 +0000

The Years rich person passed by a long shot, In the nictitate of an oculus, Moments of unhappiness, And pleasure suffer flown according to. People I loved, Rich person descend and rich person at peace, But the populace ne'er stopped-up, And we wholly carried along. Aliveness wasn'deoxythymidine monophosphate well-situated, And the struggles were at that place, Filled with times that it mattered, Multiplication I equitable didn'tonne concern.